This online course, consisting of 100 multiple choice questions, challenges students on the proper application and interpretation of Chapters 7 through 10 of the 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code as it relates to drain, waste, and vent loading and pipe sizing
- To successfully complete this online course, student must have a prior knowledge of waste and vent sizing.
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- Free download of the Washington State Amendments included with course.
- Free download of Waste & Vent Sizing drawings included with course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 4 hours of Plumbing Code Update or 4 hours Industry Related Plumbing
- Course #: WA2019-356
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary.
- Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.