- AM: This course reviews City of Seattle Gas Piping regulations, codes, standards and definitions, and prepares students for Gas Piping Exam.
- PM: This course is designed to provide a general understanding of Electrical Theory, National Electrical Code and Safety requirements.
- Washington State Amendments and other supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- Seattle Gas Piping (AM)
- 4 hours Industry Related Plumbing
- Course #: WA2020-713
- Basic Electricity & Code Requirements (PM)
- 4 hours Industry Related Electric
- Course #: WA2020-714
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)