This online course covers basic requirements as well as significant changes in the latest edition of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW 19.28) and Washington Administrative Code (WAC 296-46B).
- Free download of the current RCW/WAC’s included with course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electrical Journeyman, Administrators and Master Electricians
- 4 hours RCW/WAC Update
- Course Number: WA2018-467
About Online Electrical Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Electrical courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting. Content from the courses has been edited to allow online students the ability to review and test their knowledge intermittently throughout the online course
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 75%.