Class Dates & Times:
- Day 1: Saturday, April 13, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 2: Sunday, April 14, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 3: Saturday, April 27, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 4: Sunday, April 28, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Please note there will not be classes the weekend of April 20-21 in observance of the Easter Holiday Weekend
This course prepares plumber apprentices/trainees for the Washington State Journeyman and Residential Plumber Certification Exam. An extensive review of Washington plumbing laws and regulations and all chapters of the 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code will be covered. Course also includes interactive review of plumbing definitions, DWV sizing, water system sizing, traps and injectors, joints and connections, indirect wastes, plumbing fixtures and special wastes.
Washington State Amendments and other supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Completion of this course does not guarantee a passing score on the licensing exam.
Continuing Education Credit:
- This course has been approved for 12 hours of Plumbing Code Update by Washington State for Plumbing Trainees and Journey-level Plumbers.
- Course number: WA2016-568
Instructor: Bob Larson
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- 2015 Guide To Important Code Changes (Recommended)
- Contact Washington State Labor & Industries Plumbing Program at 360.902.5207
- Click here to view 2019 Plumber Examination Dates & Locations
- Due to limited availability, no refunds or transfers will be issued for students who do not show to this class. No exceptions.