This is a 4 Day Class:
- Day 1: Saturday, August 21, 2021: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 2: Sunday, August 22, 2021: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 3: Saturday, August 28, 2021: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 4: Sunday, August 29, 2021: 8:00am – 5:00pm
This course prepares plumber apprentices/trainees for the Washington State Journeyman and Residential Plumber Certification Exam. An extensive review of Washington plumbing laws and regulations and all chapters of the 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code will be covered. Course also includes interactive review of plumbing definitions, DWV sizing, water system sizing, traps and injectors, joints and connections, indirect wastes, plumbing fixtures and special wastes.
Washington State Amendments and other supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Completion of this course does not guarantee a passing score on the licensing exam.
- Due to limited availability, no refunds or transfers will be issued for students who do not show to this class. No exceptions.
Continuing Education Credit:
- This course has been approved for 16 hours of Plumbing Code Update by Washington State for Plumbing Trainees and Journey-level Plumbers as follows:
- Day 1 & 2: 8 hours Plumbing Code Update, Course#: WA2021-036
- Day 3 & 4: 8 hours of Plumbing Code Update, Course#: WA2021-037
Instructor: Steve Sullivan
- 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- 2018 Guide To Important Code Changes (Recommended)
- Contact Washington State Labor & Industries Plumbing Program at 360.902.5207