This non-illustrated online course, which includes 200 multiple choice questions, provides a review of common UPC and Washington State requirements encountered by residential and commercial plumbers.
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- Free download of the Washington State Amendments included with course
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 8 hours of Plumbing Code
- Course #: WA2016-279
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.