Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This online course, consisting of 100 multiple choice questions, challenges students on the proper application and interpretation of Chapters 7 through 10 of the 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code as it relates to drain, waste, and vent loading and pipe sizing
- To successfully complete this online course, student must have a prior knowledge of waste and vent sizing.
- 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- Free download of the Washington State Amendments included with course.
- Free download of Waste & Vent Sizing drawings included with course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 4 hours of Plumbing Code Update or 4 hours Industry Related Plumbing
- Course #: WA2019-356
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary.
- Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.