* THIS COURSE IS NOT VALID FOR ELECTRICAL TRAINEES*
Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This online course covers basic requirements as well as significant changes in the 2017 edition of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW 19.28) and Washington Administrative Code (WAC 296-46B).
- Free download of the 2017 RCW/WAC’s included with course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electrical Journeyman, Administrators and Master Electricians
- 4 hours RCW/WAC Update
- Course Number: WA2018-467
About Online Electrical Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Electrical courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting. Content from the courses has been edited to allow online students the ability to review and test their knowledge intermittently throughout the online course
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 75%.