* THIS COURSE IS NOT VALID FOR ELECTRICAL TRAINEES*
Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This course covers the National Electrical Code Article 250: Grounding and Bonding, with an overview of Article 90: Introduction to the Code, Article 100: Relevant Definitions and Article 110: Requirements for Electrical Installations. Articles 90, 100 and 110 are provided to establish fundamental requirements needed to fully understand the information in Article 250.
- 2020 NEC Code Book (recommended, not required)
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electrical Journeyman, Administrators and Master Electricians
- 8 hours NEC Code Update
- Course Number: WA2020-353
- This course have been approved by Idaho State, Division of Building Safety
- 8 hours Code Related
- Course #: 20-638228
About Online Electrical Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Electrical courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting. Content from the courses has been edited to allow online students the ability to review and test their knowledge intermittently throughout the online course
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 75%.