Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This course, which consists of 100 multiple choice questions, covers the NFPA 70E, which addresses the hazards associated with working in the trade. Topics include proper guidelines for electrical exposure; precautionary steps necessary to ensure a safe work environment; lockout/tagout; personal protective equipment (PPE); and training requirements for all workers.
- The course provides all necessary content to answer the questions.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 4 hours of Industry Related Electric
- Course #: WA2021-261
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.