* THIS COURSE IS NOT VALID FOR ELECTRICAL TRAINEES*
Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This online course will cover the most pertinent and commonly encountered additions and deletions in the 2020 National Electric Code (NEC), including the reason and significance of the changes.
- 2020 NEC Book (recommended, not required).
- All necessary content required to answer the questions are included in course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electrical Journeyman, Administrators and Master Electricians
- 8 hours NEC Code Update
- Course #: WA2020-352
- This course have been approved by Idaho State, Division of Building Safety
- 8 hours Code Update
- Course #: 20-638224
About Online Electrical Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Electrical courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting. Content from the courses has been edited to allow online students the ability to review and test their knowledge intermittently throughout the online course
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 75%.