Introduces the concepts of electrical theory used in the construction industry, including the application of Ohm’s law in simple circuits, the selection of and uses for electrical test equipment, and electrical and job site safety requirements. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Electrical Trainees.
- Electrical Trainees 8 hours of Basic Classroom Training
- Electricians 8 hours of Industry Related
- Course Number: WA2015-629
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees.
- Plumber Trainees 8 hours of Industry Related Electric
- Plumbers 8 hours of Industry Related Electric
- Course Number: WA2015-614
- This course has been approved by State of Idaho Division of Building Safety for Electricians.
- 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: 20-581121
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Calculator with 1/x (inverse) function
- Paper, Pen/Pencil