This is a 2 part class. Students must attend both dates to receive credit for class. No partial credit will be given.
Class Dates and Times
- Monday, March 8: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 10: 4:00pm-8:00pm
This course introduces the trainee to electrical circuits. It offers a general introduction to electrical concepts used in Ohm’s law. It includes atomic theory, electromagnetic force, resistance, and electric power equations. It also covers series, parallel, and series-parallel circuits. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Electrical Trainees.
- Electrical Trainees: 8 hours Basic Classroom Training
- Journey-level Electricians: 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: WA2018-225
This course has been approved by State of Idaho Division of Building Safety for Electricians.
- 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: 20-708003
- 2017 or 2020 NEC Code Book