AM: This course provides a two-year first aid card and two-year rescuer-CPR card. PM: This course covers the 2015 Edition of NFPA 70E. Topics covered will include safety in the workplace, hazards associated with electrical work, proper use of personal protective equipment [PPE], lockout/tagout; GFCI requirements and use and safety training for all workers. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Plumbers/Plumber Trainees.
- Journey-level Electricians:
- AM: 4 hours Industry Related: Course #WA2015-584
- PM: 4 hours Industry Related: Course #WA2018-005
- Plumbers/Plumber Trainees:
- AM: 4 hours Industry Related Plumbing: Course # WA2017-128
- PM: 4 hours Industry Related Electrical: Course # WA2018-018
- 8:30AM – 5:00PM