Electrical Trainees are not approved to receive continuing education credit for the First Aid/CPR portion of this class.
Class Time: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- First Aid/CPR: This course provides a two-year first aid card and two-year rescuer-CPR card (Instructor Mike Newhouse)
- Basic Electricity: This course is designed to provide a general understanding of Electrical Theory, National Electrical Code, and Safety requirements.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Journey-level Electricians, Electrical Admins, Master Electricians, Plumbers and Plumbing Trainees
- Journey-level Electricians, Admin & Master Electricians
- AM Course #: WA2021-602 (4 hrs Industry Related)
- PM Course #: WA2022-086 (4 hrs Industry Related)
- Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- AM Course#: WA2020-049 (4 hrs Industry Related Plumbing)
- PM Course #: WA2020-714 (4 hrs Industry Related Electric)