This is a 2 part class. Students must attend both dates to receive credit for class. No partial credit will be given.
Class Dates and Times
- Monday, February 15: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 17: 4:00pm-8:00pm
This course covers electrical theory, ohms law and an introduction to the National Electrical Code (NEC). Upon completion of this course, the student will understand and be fully capable of performing Ohms law calculations, electrical theory and using the resources in Chapter 1 of the NEC. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Electrical Trainees.
- Electrical Trainees: 8 hours Basic Classroom Training
- Journey-level Electricians: 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: WA2019-537
This course has been approved by State of Idaho Division of Building Safety for Electricians.
- 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: 20-679253
- 2017 or 2020 NEC Code Book