This course, which consists of 100 multiple choice questions, covers the NFPA 70E, which addresses the hazards associated with working in the trade. Topics include proper guidelines for electrical exposure; precautionary steps necessary to ensure a safe work environment; lockout/tagout; personal protective equipment (PPE); and training requirements for all workers.
- The course provides all necessary content to answer the questions.
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 4 hours of Industry Related Electric
- Course #: WA2015-324
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.