This is a 2 part class. Students must attend both dates to receive credit for class. No partial credit will be given.
Class Dates and Times
- Monday, May 24, 2021: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021: 4:00pm-8:00pm
This course provides an overview of Electrical Circuit Theory and will help participants understand amps, ohms, volts, coulombs and watts, as well as learn about magnetism, electron theory and series and parallel circuits. Also covered are how to calculate motor circuits and an overview of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors. Supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Electrical Trainees.
- Electrical Trainees: 8 hours Basic Classroom Training
- Journey-level Electricians: 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: WA2019-672
This course has been approved by State of Idaho Division of Building Safety for Electricians.
- 8 hours Industry Related
- Course #: 20-707997
- 2017 or 2020 NEC Code Book