This online course will cover the most pertinent and commonly encountered additions and deletions in the 2017 National Electric Code (NEC), including the reason and significance of the changes.
- 2017 NEC Book (recommended, not required)
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Electrical Journeyman, Administrators and Master Electricians
- 8 hours NEC Code Update
- Course #: WA2017-443
- This course have been approved by Idaho State, Division of Building Safety
- 8 hours Code Update
- Course #: 20-638224
About Online Electrical Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Electrical courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting. Content from the courses has been edited to allow online students the ability to review and test their knowledge intermittently throughout the online course
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 75%.