CITC is actively recruiting new instructors throughout the State of Washington for all craft trades to teach for the Construction Industry Training Council of Washington’s Apprenticeship, Craft Training and Continuing Education programs.
The Construction Industry Training Council (CITC) is actively seeking craft instructors who are interested in teaching on a part time basis.
- At least four years of on-the-job experience in a Journey-level position in the trade
- Continuing Education instructors are required to have a current, active Journey-level license with the State of Washington.
- Highly knowledgeable of your craft
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be dependable, punctual and adaptable
- Attend CITC provided Instructor Training
- Use CITC training materials to instruct courses following CITC and Washington State mandated rules and policies
- Create a positive and welcoming learning environment
- Prepare for and teach all required materials for contracted time
- Encourage class discussion and participation
- Assigning, reviewing and grading in-class exams
- Promptly submit all course paperwork, tests and evaluations
- Competitive hourly wage, paid at the end of each month
- Electrical 01 (Commercial)
- Electrical 02 (Residential)
- Electrical 06 (Low Energy)
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Sheet Metal
For more information and to apply:
- Contact Jack Chapel, Vice President of Education at Jack@citcwa.org or (425) 285-2327.