CITC is actively recruiting new instructors throughout the State of Washington for all craft trades to teach for the Construction Industry Training Council of Washington’s Apprenticeship, Craft Training and Continuing Education programs.
- At least four years of on-the-job experience in a Journey-level position in the trade
- Continuing Education instructors are required to have a current, active Journey-level license with the State of Washington.
- Highly knowledgeable of your craft
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong recommendation from an employer or CITC faculty
- Must be dependable, punctual and adaptable
- Attend CITC Instructor Training
- Use CITC training materials to instruct courses following CITC and Washington State mandated rules and policies
- Create a positive and welcoming learning environment
- Prepare for and teach all required materials for contracted time
- Encourage class discussion and participation
- Assigning, reviewing and grading in-class exams
- Promptly submit all course paperwork, tests and evaluations
- Competitive hourly wage, paid at the end of each month
For more information on teaching Continuing Education:
- Contact Ana Davenport via phone at 425-285-2334 or via email at email@example.com.
- Please send a resume and brief cover letter via email to Jack Chapel, Vice President of Education at Jack@citcwa.org or mail to: CITC, attn: Jack Chapel, 1930 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.