- On August 27, 2020
- By Analiese Davenport
CITC Safety Requirement Policy
CITC’s highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our students, staff and faculty. Please read through the guidelines below prior to enrolling in class, and don’t hesitate to reach out to the CEU staff either via email at email@example.com or phone (Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm) with any questions or concerns.
All students who attend in-person classroom courses with CITC will be required to comply with CITC’s State-Mandated safety protocols and pass a screening process prior to entering the facility. During the screening process, students will be asked approximately 5 questions and given a no-touch temperature check.
- Students with a fever will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Students who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive within 14 days of the class, will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Students who have been asked to self quarantine due to possible exposure will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Students who are experiencing flu or cold like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the facility(this does not include symptoms related to allergies).
- Students who have been outside of the Pacific Northwest within 14 days will not be allowed to enter the facility.
In addition to reduced classroom sizes to ensure appropriate 6-foot social distancing is maintained, everyone entering CITC’s classroom courses are REQUIRED to wear a face mask, there is absolutely no exception to this rule. Students are asked to bring their own face mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you at the facility.
While at any of the facilities, students who take breaks outside of the building are still required to follow social distancing and face mask requirements mandated by the State. If you take your mask off outside of a facility, please ensure a minimum distance of 6 feet from others. Failure to follow these requirements may result in the facility being closed to upcoming in-person classroom courses.
Anyone who refuses to comply with the screening process, exhibits symptoms of illness, or refuses to wear a face mask will not be allowed to enter facilities and will be asked to leave. For more information on CITC’s Safety Measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.